Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brenda Lee


February's Treat - Brenda Lee


Photographer - Photogeniks Photography



They say Aquarians basically possess strong and attractive personalities.
After this interview with Brenda Lee I'm sure you’ll agree.

Written by T.Mill @tmill205

http://www.tmillonline.com
Let's get to know Brenda Lee...

34-C, 28, 38. Born & raised in Connecticut . Studying to be a registered nurse.
Her fantasy photo shoot would be on a beach somewhere like Puerto Rico, Belize, or Dominican Republic. She loves the water...


Ha Candy - Welcome Brenda Lee how are you?


Brenda Lee -  Life is great. Can’t complain.


Ha Candy - Tell me something good about Connecticut


Brenda Lee – Ummmmm…..restaurants, music, art, parks, people, clubs, ME! lol


Ha Candy - Did you play any sports, dance , or band in school growing up?


Brenda Lee – None! Lol. I wasn’t a very active child. I was more into the books than anything else. If anything, I’m active now as an adult! I love to run, play sports and get chiseled at the gym.


Ha Candy - What do you enjoy most about modeling?
Brenda Lee – Networking, opportunities to work with some of the best in the industry and just being in front of the camera. I love the camera.


Ha Candy - Talk to the women that think good looks is all it takes to model.
Brenda Lee – Well, it definitely takes more than good looks to be a model. You also need the intelligence to go along with it. A successful model has the ambition, confidence, and brains to get to where she wants to go.


Ha Candy - What’s the hardest decision you’ve ever had to make?
Brenda Lee – Wow, that’s a tough question. Ummm…I could list many but they are too personal.


Go to page 2

Page 2
Ha Candy - Any hidden talents?
Brenda Lee – I can make my butt clap, does that count??? Lol Nah but seriously, I can cornrow, it’s one of my many accomplishments lol. Shout out to my cuzzo who helped me! Lol..I had to learn how to braid because my daughter is half black and has really thick hair. It took about two years to perfect this skill and I am ILL at it. lol


Ha Candy - Can you dance?
Brenda Lee – I got rhythm. Lol. I’m no pro but I definitely know how to shake what my momma gave me..lol..


Ha Candy -  If you had a genie what would your 3 wishes be?
Brenda Lee – They would have to be great health for all of my friends and family, my kids to have a long and fulfilling life, and to have unlimited wishes..lol..


Ha Candy - Turn ons / Turn offs
Brenda Lee – Some of my turn offs is lack of ambition, cocky dudes, horrible head (lol) and some of my turns on is having ambition, confidence and a nice set of abs ummmm lol


Ha Candy - What do you enjoy doing for fun?
Brenda Lee – Working Out, Hanging out with the ones closest to me, Dancing, 
Learning new things so yes I read a lot, I’m a nerd, so what lol




Ha Candy - 5 years from now, where is Brenda Lee going to be?


Brenda Lee – I am going to be a successful model traveling the world and hopefully have my masters by then.


Ha Candy - Little known fact?
Brenda Lee – I am a mother. I have a beautiful four year old daughter. She is my world!


Ha Candy - Love or Success?
Brenda Lee – Uh, can I have both??! Lol Success is def a top priority but def need the love also.


Ha Candy - What’s your favorite curse word?
Brenda Lee – Beyotch, whore, slut… lol…I call all my female friends beyotchez and whores. They all know it’s love though. Lol..i know I’m weird.


Ha Candy - If your lover were a piece of candy what would he/she be?
Brenda Lee – Probably a Tootsie Roll lollipop. Preferably, the chocolate flavored one lol…..


Ha Candy - Thanks for hanging out with us, and we wish you much success.


Brenda Lee – Thanks for the support hun and it’s my pleasure! Muah!!!

Tell her T.Mill sent ya ! 
Want to become one of Hasan's "Monthly Treats?" Submit your photos & bio to -
Submissions@HaCandy.com







2011 Ha Candy of the year Voting ends Dec 31st.
2011 Ha Candy of the year Voting ends Dec 31st.

Direct link - http://acepolls.com/polls/1184266-2011-ha-candy-of-the-year-voting-ends-dec-31st
Winner will be announced in 2012
details coming soon !